Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Whitney Port's Big Apple Evening

Whitney Port

Enjoy a night, went Whitney Port out with some friends for ceremonial dinner in New York City Wednesday night.

MTV realism star looked stunning in a long-sleeved white button down top with a multicolored skirt as she walk out of the cabin her and fed into a local eatery.


Whitney PortWhitney PortWhitney PortAs beforehand reported by rumor Center, Miss Port recently spoke with Ryan Seacrest about being happy with his conclusion to

la "The Hills" as she did.
"I feel they are all self-imploding or amazing. I'm just in shock. I think they're just being crazy," Whitney explain to her former co-stars.

Miss Port did not point to whether she was talking about Heidi Montag's plastic surgery, Spencer Pratt's flammable character, and Kristin Cavallari is supposed drug difficulty, though. "I do not want to say much bearing in mind I feel that they are going to assault me."

No comments:

Post a Comment