Thursday, May 27, 2010

Gary Coleman Hospitalized, Condition Reportedly "Critical"

Gary Coleman

Former "Diff'rent Strokes" star Gary Coleman is at present hospitalized in Utah in critical state.

The actor's brother told TMZ, which first report the story that Coleman fell and had a skull grievance.

A basis tells TMZ that he was in hospital yesterday after being elated from his home in Utah approximately 12:50.

Coleman's executive was trying to remedy the circumstances.

"We are only a few bits and pieces right now, so there's really nothing to report," he told E! News. "If there is amazing to proclaim, we'll tell you."

While the circumstances nearby his hospitalization are still unclear Coleman's cousin told TMZ that the 42-year-old actor conventional a head injury in a drop.

This is Coleman's third hospitalization this year, after pain seizures in January and February.

After his January trip to the crisis room, "says Coleman E! News that he was not too concerned about his health.

"My doctor seem pretty content, so I'm pretty happy with it. As long as he's happy, I'm content," Coleman said.

"I got 40 years in me yet. I do not go wherever. Many of these offspring, and many of these multibillionaire people you know, they die in the past. I do not appreciate it. I do not know why this happens. But it is not the case on my side of the road. "

No comments:

Post a Comment