Monday, May 17, 2010

'Reality TV star'- a new genre of celebs in showbiz

Reality TV star


The boom in reality shows on Indian television has created desi versions of Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian - celebs who claim to fame is reality TV.

"These reality shows has given me a means to connect with people. They know me as Rahul Mahajan, and not as a sign of some soap. And when young children are fond of you and asks for your autograph, it feels good. Showbiz is my way of earn a living until 2014 and then I plan to take a swim in politics, "Rahul told PTI.

His journey on reality TV began med ''Bigg Boss'' og then he went on to condemn a children''s dance show. Rahul also chose his second wife by performing en ''Swayamvar'' efterfulgt of a public wedding on TV.

For Monica, who also started med''Bigg Boss''på TV, it''sa way to find your feet back in showbiz after her career in acting does not bring her much praise. "Reality shows have been lucky for me. The amount of love and respect I have conventional because of the few shows, I was not from the 21 films I did as the main leader. I have received much more attention through the 2-3 realityshow "Monica said.

The actress is currently starring i''Desi Girl''på Imagine Television, which will go on air soon, and plans to play another show. Ashwini Yardies, indoctrination Head of colors, the channel sent the last two seasons af''Bigg Boss''agree with Rahul and Monica. "Reality shows offer fame and gratitude and more importantly, one way to connect with people and the public light, amazing that was not available before. They go not only to produce a professional entertainer, but the person behind the profession, too. It makes them real and inviting says Yardies.

No comments:

Post a Comment