Friday, May 14, 2010

Russell Crowe fancies working in a Bollywood film

Russell Crowe

Hollywood star Russell Crowe wants to make characteristic Bollywood film, and says he can do his own playing, and dancing a bit too. The actress, who opened the Robin Hood 63 Cannes International Film Festival, has not yet talked to a couple of Indian investors.

"I do not think a typical Hollywood film, happens to be in India, but a Bollywood movie," Crowe told dailymail.co.uk reporter Baz Bamigboye in Cannes.

"The handwriting must be right and I want to appreciate exactly what I did. But I think that one goes. I could make myself sing, and I can dance a little," he additional.

Crowe has long been the lead singer and guitarist in the band's 30-digit foot of grunts, and earlier in his career, he joined the boards of Australia in a musical or two, including The Rocky Horror Show.

"I'm not busy. If amazing comes my way, fine, if not, so be it," said Crowe.

Crowe may have singing and dancing to go to Bollywood, but what about the lingo?

When asked if he could speak any Hindi, Crowe said: "No, mate."

Crowe follows Robin Hood with a function he was with Paul Haggis called the next three days.

Based on the French thriller, all for her, who played Diane Kruger, Vincent Lindon, it's about a man who helps his wife when she is accused of murder.

No comments:

Post a Comment