Saturday, June 5, 2010

The Hot Hits- Justin Bieber Arrested By Police

Justin Bieber
Justin Bieber was arrested by police when he tried to go to his pal about 2:00 in the morning.

I dont see what is wrong. He was a teenager, life was very happy to have him now. I think that the police think otherwise.

But the incident has brought to his anger against his parents lol.

But the singer's perverse antics was cut short when local police, after a few up and give them back to their frantic parents.

He tells Top of the Pops magazine, "I snuck out once. My friend slept over and we were like 'Let's go out. "We went to the bar and just being stupid, but we do not do anything wrong."

"But the police saw us and brought me back home, because there is a curfew in the field:" This is two in the morning and I am grounded for six! This problem is worse than me in. "

I wonder if he ran into any problems and I say this?! "Never F ** king touch me again!"

No comments:

Post a Comment