Sunday, February 6, 2011

Valentine Day SMS 2011, Valentine Sms | Valentine Day SMS collection | Valentine Messages | Valentine Day Greetings collection

Valantine

Valentine day 2011 will be celebrated on Monday 14 Feb 2011, it’s celebrated every year around the world.As the increasing trends of mobile / cell phones, peoples have selected sms / text messages as a medium to send valentine greetings,Happy valentine’s day sms,Valentine’s day 2011 sms, valentine sms, valentine messages, valentine text greetings, valentine quotes sms and valentine day messages. Hindi valentine SMS and urdu valentine sms messages are very popular among asian peoples.


Valentine Day SMS 2011


Its d Month of
Kisses,Surprises,
Proposals n Dates,
Chocolates n Gifts,
Hugs n LuvSongs

It’s feb..

Wishng u a Love filled
Valentine Month..!!


48+2 Members can sit in a Bus.
5+1 can sit in a Car.
3+1 can sit in a auto
1+1 can sit in a Bike.
Only 1 can sit in my Heart,
That’s ‘U’ My dear valentine

V….is for Valentine ; you are my only Valentine
A…..is for I will Always be yours
L…..is for Love at its most extreme
E…..is for Everlasting love ; Ecstatic love.
N…..is for Never-ending love
T…..is for we will Always be Together forever
I…..is for you being Intelligent and Innocent;
N….is 4 Natures naughty way of saying I luv you to
E…..is for Eternity our love is so ever lasting .

Valentine’s Day Shayari Tere Naam Ko Honto Pe Sajaya He Mene. Tere Ruh Ko Apne Dil Me Basaya He Mene. Dunya Tumhen Dhondte Dhondte Ho Jaye Gi Pagal. Dil Ke Aise Kone Me Chupaya He Mene.

My rose is red,
Ur eyes r blue,
You love me,
and I love u.
Happy valentine’s day.

This day of love I take a vow
To love you well through all the days
Of long and labyrinthine ways:
But I would love you anyhow
Because You r
My Valentine.

Don't wait until it's too late to tell someone how much you love, how much you care. Because when they're gone, no matter how loud you shout and cry, they won't hear you anymore.

It still seems like magic
everytime I remember
how love softly touched our hearts
bringing in together
I love you Happy Valentines Day

Happy
Valentines
Day

Happy
Valentines
Day

Happy
Valentines
Day

Happy
Valentines
Day

With all my love

Sweeter than the candies
lovellier than the red roses
more huggable than soft toys
that's what you're
here's wishing you a valentines day
that's as special as you're


Valentine Day Wallpaper 2011



Valantine
Valantine
Valantine
Valantine
Valantine
Valantine
Valantine
Valantine
Valantine
Valantine
Valantine
Valantine

No comments:

Post a Comment