Saturday, May 22, 2010

Danica Patrick Booed at Indy 500 Qualifying Round

Danica Patrick

Danica Patrick has knowledgeable a new sense of curved Indianapolis 500 - receive.

IndyCar's most well-liked driver heard the fans' dissatisfaction Saturday when her commentary criticized poor qualifying presentation on her car setup was sent over the racetrack speaker scheme.

"I say a matter of route out there, that it is not me, and all the Boos me," she said. "I do not know, maybe they were booing me before, but some of them were in all probability cheering for me before. I'm not a dissimilar driver than I was about five years ago.

Patrick covered four laps in a fixed at 224 217 mph on Saturday. She was in line to make a subsequent shot when the session is complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment