Friday, May 28, 2010

The Wyze Guy Wins

American Idol: The Wyze Guy Wins
Wednesday's American Idol finale, Joe Cocker asked the musical question "What would you do if I sang out of tune? Do you want to stand up and walk me?"

And America answered: "Of course not! We next American Idol!

Oh, we tease DeWyze Lee. I hope that I could work up outrage over his victory the most versatile and polished Crystal Bowersox, but he says, "We have life we deserve." He gets it. This was their launching pad, and as soon as they get to leave the mothership Idol to go when Major Tom gone before, because it's a beautiful day, though every rose has its peaks.

Excuse me, I'm a bit lost. There were so many things happen on the last show! Sometimes I felt that I was watching a huge prom Lee and Crystal. Crazy Aunt Paula came and as usual, has lasted too long for his toast. Uncle Simon sat there like the mutant love child Don Corleone and Henry VIII, and please tell us all to kiss his ring between classes.

Then, when the last American Idol competitors were dressed in white to greet Simon, I felt like I was transported out mega-church in Colorado Springs. To address this issue, Lee might seem a boy who thought through the Bar Mitzvah Torah on his part and I wanted to open his gifts a secret and a few glasses of wine with friends. Instead, they liked what he up and singing group. Crystal, however, might be a damn good time and held his own with everyone from Alanis Morissette in a Joe Cocker.

No comments:

Post a Comment