Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Music: Drake - "Up All Night"

Drake and Nicki Minaj

Drake and Nicki Minaj team up for "Up All Night", supported by the bass heavy, gritty, a little rock production of Boi-1DA. This song clearly taken me off guard when I saw these two together, I immediately thought it would be no trace ABC talking about love and sticky bear.While the lyrics are not so complicated, it is more about braggadocio levels that make the track fun.

I agree with Drake - it's all good. People will still buy the album. In my opinion, his own people enough behind it. This leads to leakage of people talking early in the new album. It's free advertising!

I found a blog that offers downloads of songs from the album. Check it out for a taste of their own risk, but be sure to thank me later purchase on iTunes or at your local record store.Support artists who work hard to make their music! In addition, the machine can get a nasty virus if you download his album from a random website.

No comments:

Post a Comment