Saturday, June 11, 2011

Angie Harmon Covers 'Good Housekeeping' July 2011

Hollywood
Angie Harmon shows her strips on the cover of Good Housekeeping magazine’s July 2011 issue, on newsstands Tuesday (June 14).

Here’s what the 38-year-old Rizzoli & Isles star had to share:

On feeling mommy guilt: “When I feel like I’m not doing what I am supposed to as a mother, I will torture myself,” she says. “I don’t know how to deal with it. I find some consolation in the fact that all mommies feel it. If there was a way to cure mommy guilt, I would bottle it and be a bazillionaire.”
On why she and husband Jason Sehorn are a good match: “He’s like a steady tugboat while I bring on the shock waves. As time goes on, [I love] the different discoveries you make about each other. You think you know that person inside and out, that you know every single inch of that person, and then you find something new.”

No comments:

Post a Comment