Friday, April 30, 2010

I had said no to Rajneeti | Katrina

Katrina

It is not Congress president Sonia Gandhi, but her daughter Priyanka stroll that Bollywood actress Katrina Kaif came to get ready for his role in a dark political suspenseful story Rajneeti. But her nature is not based on any of them.

"As part of the basic movements I followed Priyanka because she is a very strong being. I think she's very self-governing, and the right blends of modern values, ethics and everything. And she is young," says Katherine, 25, in an meeting.

"Prakashji liked Priyanka motion and it was just to see someone who is independent and modern, and is a head. But my character is not based on her, she said.

Commenting figure reported like Sonia Gandhi, "I spent some years in England, as you all know that my mother is English. Sonia mam also has a foreign association. She goes Saris, I also wear Saris in the film that linked people, some which is quite logical. I can understand it.

"What I feel is the most significant thing is that people must understand that I do not play Sonia Gandhi, because they will make a wrong anticipation."

listed for June 4 release, Rajneeti spins around on a field Devgn Ajay, Arjun Rampal, Nana Patekar, Nase Uddin Shah, Ranbir Kapoor and Manoj Bajpai will be seen playing a political game for authority.

Originally Katrina did not want to do Rajneeti, but the story bound her.

"Many ask me why I do not do grave films. I do not like it. I like fun in the cinema. I like romance, I like songs ... In the beginning when I sat, I thought that I would go to Prakashji and says it is not my type of place.

"I went to meet him in between. He told the story to me and I felt this movie just as much enthusiasm as any other movie I did. I thought I'd give it a chance. When I liked the story, why would I say no? "Said Katrina.

Rajneeti is not just about government for power, but also politics in the relationship, "she said. "He (RIA) has been a very popular theme. You know it's not just raajneeti about what is occurrence in the Lok Sabha, it is more about government in their lives.

"It is the policy of the country, politics in your own family, between two lovers, between husband and wife. It is a politics of relations, as well as government policy or something similar," says Katherine.

The moving scenes in the movie bothered Katrina much. "In the film, I had not come into the following side of it since when I come into the political arena; there is not much I had to do other than to bring my campaign conversation that I had to understand a kind of body languages. Was a very simple exercise. Prakashji had given me lots of videos to watch. My memory is very good. I remember 10 pages of dialogue, so it's not a concern.

"What I had to try, appreciate and think about was the moving scenes in the film. I think you cannot make a scene if you have to find a link to it. If an important person is very close to me and I like him, but this person do not love me, how I would act in this state of affairs? In these scenes, I just tried to understand from my own personal knowledge and from someone close to me, "said Katrina.

Asked if she would have taken Rajneeti if it had come early in her career, she said: "When I came into the manufacturing, I had not many choices. So I do not think I would have had choices. If it was coming, I would have taken it. It has a great cast and great instructor.

"I think it's hard when you have many options. I just try to analyze it and go by nature. You can sit, you can plan, you can calculate it looks through a microscope, and you just end the more puzzled.

1 comment: