Thursday, June 24, 2010

Jaswant Singh rejoins BJP, says good to be back

Jaswant Singh rejoins BJP, says good to be back
Former Foreign minister and Lok Sabha mp party Mr. jasvant Singh , bharateia Janata (BJP) Thursday - ten months after he joined the party at his books removed from Pakistan's founder Mohammad Ali Jinnah's Appreciation. "It is good to come back.
Its good to get back "is the familiar surroundings, among familiar faces (I am grateful to senior party leaders of the KGB) initiative Advani is what we are called to come and meet him," Singh said. Media for employees at the BJP headquarters here.
He said, "When I met him, I spent more gratitude and humiliation which I experienced when I was expelled from the party in generous mercy. He asked me to return to the chapter is closed and that the idea".

Welcome back to the founding of the party Singh, Advani said: "The feeling of joy and relief that she was back then I welcome him and I'm sure we'll make them for help and direction between. Parties to run."

BJP president gadkari no word, better and we must live for today 'it.

Singh, the then BJP from darjeeling mp, gadkari and senior leaders, including songs from the lok Sabha opposityon sushma svaraj is in front of Parent

No comments:

Post a Comment