Monday, July 4, 2011

God Bless America

 America
I hope that you are able to enjoy the holiday weekend celebrating our nation’s birth with family and friends. While many may not be able to celebrate with their loved ones, let us especially remember those who are serving our nation at this very moment.

As many across our land send off fireworks in celebration, those fireworks are truly an expression of the freedom we all enjoy.


To all those in our Armed Forces protecting our nation, I thank you and salute you.

May God bless you and may God bless America!!

Larry Doyle

Isn’t it time to subscribe to all my work via e-mail, an RSS feed, on Twitter or Facebook?

Please get your friends, family, and colleagues to do the same. Thanks!!

I have no affiliation or business interest with any entity referenced in this commentary. The opinions expressed are my own. I am a proponent of real transparency within our markets, our economy, and our political realm so that meaningful investor confidence and investor protection can be achieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment