Friday, July 8, 2011

Imran Khan: 'I am in awe of Kareena Kapoor'

Imran Khan: 'I am in awe of Kareena Kapoor'
Imran Khan, who is currently shooting with Kareena Kapoor, confesses that he is completely smitten by her. "It took me time to get used to the fact that I am working with Kareena Kapoor. I was star struck. I have grown up watching her," Imran said.
"But she is very unaffected by her stardom, it's like she doesn't care and because she is so chilled out about it, it becomes easy to break the mould with her," he added. The 28-year-old said the film being produced by Karan Johar is untitled as of now.
"The film is still untitled and it is not 'Short Term Shaadi', for now it's called production number 27 because it's the 27th production under the Dharma (Productions) banner. But we are working on the title," he said.
"We are just half way through with the shooting, so either by the end of this year or early next year the film will release," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment