Thursday, May 20, 2010

CBSE Class 12 Exam Results To Be Declared Friday

CBSE Class 12 Exam Results To Be Declared Friday
The results of the main board of the Education CBSE class 12 exams will be made Friday, said an official here Thursday. A total of 699,129 students appeared for the examination this year.

The results will be declared Delhi, Guwahati, Allahabad and Chandigarh CBSE zones. The results in Panchkula, Ajmer and Chennai regions were declared on Wednesday.

Most students awaiting their results were nervous.

Shweta Gupta, a science student of Loreto Convent School, said: "I am so afraid that I have not been able to eat properly, since in recent days. I have no idea what my results will be."

Added Gaurika Sharma: "I have been very nervous in recent days, and now the D-Day is almost here, I've barely been able to concentrate on anything. I pray that I will score a decent share, so I can make it a good Delhi University College.

Others, however, is more relaxed and in an attempt to take their minds of the results has planned trips with friends.

Achin Kapur, a commerce student from the Air Force School, for example, said: "I am not thrilled with the result. Whatever happens will happen. So instead of sitting at home and worry, I will look with friends and party. "

In all, 408,367 boys and 290,762 girls took the CBSE Class 12 board examinations in March this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment