Thursday, July 1, 2010

Who is the 'Big Brother 12' Saboteur?

Who is the 'Big Brother 12' Saboteur?
Big Brother 12 premieres next week and one week after that the first houseguest will be evicted and we'll officially learn the identity of the Saboteur. This season's twist involves one HG who will get assignments to try and cause chaos in the Big Brother house. But who is this mysterious Saboteur?
What Is the Saboteur Twist>>

We don't know a whole lot about the contestants, but based on random first impressions I have it narrowed down to five possible suspects.

Here are my top picks for the Saboteur:

#1 Ragan Fox

As I've already written, Ragan is a somewhat established podcaster with his own Sirius radio show, which makes it far more likely that he's crossed paths with the producers before and may go in as a mole. He's also the token gay guy, which is good insurance for Big Brother since gay guys do fairly well, like Kevin, Bunky and Marcellas.

#2 Matt Hoffman

This dude just looks way too generic (see his photo above). He looks like a carbon copy of many male houseguests from seasons past like season 5 winner Drew. Most of the other guts this season have something unique, but this guy's perfectly ordinary features raise serious red flags in my book.

#3 Rachel Reilly

This girl looks unpredictable and I really hope she isn't the Saboteur because, without seeing her on the show, I already like her. However, like Nakomis, she seems like a real wild card with a good head on her shoulders, one that could be a very successful Saboteur.

#4 Hayden Moss

It's always the person you least suspect, so that's why I'm including Hayden. This guy looks like an innocent college frat guy who just likes to party and probably isn't that smart. Therefore, he'd be the perfect Saboteur.

#5 Monet Stunson

Since she's a model, maybe she was just hired by the producers to be the Saboteur. The only problem is that I don't see her lasting long because she reminds me of Chima, which instantly makes me hate her.

Those are my five picks, but since we know very little about the houseguests, I could be completely off-base with my early predictions. Who do you think is the Saboteur?


No comments:

Post a Comment