Friday, May 21, 2010

Play Pac-Man on Google's Homepage Today | 30th Anniversary Tribute

Pac-Man

Google has once again outdone themselves with their latest search page Doodle. To celebrate the 30th centenary of the legendary game Pacman, Google has released a free game playable directly from the website.

Today's Google logo Pacman go beyond any exact logo that Google has done before.Believe me, I know. I have been closely and in my opinion with the Google logo as part of my latest story, the special Google logos, sliced and diced over the years. This is the first time public have been able to interact with the logo. To play a freakin 'game!

But if Pac-Man grew to turn out to be the best selling coin-operated games in the past, Google Doodle was far less popular among Internet user.

"What is it with the maddening AUDIO game PacMan SEARCH ago today? wrote one of more than 200 company to Google's help page, most complaint about Pac-Man doodle.

"Have you been hack? I thought I had thin a virus, "wrote one more.

Most of the messages restricted too many insults to do again.

Other online commentary were more charitable, but wonder about the penalty of the doodle on efficiency.

For some extra fun, you can activate a two-player mode by urgent the "Insert Coin" when the game has by now started and play as both Pac-Man and Ms. Pac-Man, the latter of which you be in charge of with WASD-keys.

1 comment:

  1. Can't beat the 1st level of Pacman on Google's logo? Check out my modified version! http://ChadAyers.org/Google.html

    ReplyDelete