Thursday, August 26, 2010

Whitney Port: Puckering Up For Charity



One good reason for getting all dolled, Whitney Port was spotted in Hollywood looking at a Thursday (26 August) at the charity event while on the way to beautiful.

The reddest lipstick with a fancy white frock donning, MTV reality star to "A Cause" charity event was arranged to share kisses.

Day about plans Tweeting, particle wrote, "the Hollywood and Vine as a store for the event for a kiss En route to the red Sephora! Abundance and it goes to charity Lipstick! "

Meanwhile, Miss Port is also a blog that closet space - which in reality he reached out to fellow babe Kim Kardashian organizing desperate need for help in voicing his post took the time to write.
"City" Sweet says, "I Paigey and Ash in Beverly Hills yesterday and saw a sign advertising professional closet organization with the moment I saw that sign., A closet of my thought about your own mess. Then I remembered once reading a stylist Kim Kardashian and wardrobe / closet organizer Kim. began his career as pulled together every day, so I can only imagine, how wonderful and perfect his cabin must be Especially since he is an expert in this field I think I was. Kim organizational skills because my closet that it was hit by a hurricane Kim!, if you like me how to turn your closet into a masterpiece For some tips on how to send reading! Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment