Tuesday, June 14, 2011

US diver launches underwater search for Osama's body

US diver launches underwater search for Osama's body

Moscow: salvage diver at eccentric California entrepreneur Bill Warren, 59, announced that the evidence as the body of al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden is dead really wants to know.

"I'm doing this because I am a patriotic American who wants to know the truth I am to the world." Warren told the New York Post.

Elusive al Qaeda leader a decade to hunt 9 / 11 attacks, after the end of May 2 U.S. Navy Seals shot him down in the Pakistani garrison city of Abbottabad is considered the mastermind behind.

Terrorist body was buried at sea. The White House said it would not release sketch of Osama dead, but later the CIA was U.S. lawmakers select photos show.

"I have a Russian girlfriend, and he tells me that there, in intelligence circles, they really do not believe bin Laden is dead," Warren said. "I do not trust their government or Obama."

Warren is expected to find about $ 400,000 in costs and will depend on many boats and high-end technology. If Warren finds the body, it will ship a DNA test.

No comments:

Post a Comment